Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shane & Mara are gettin MARRIED!

I am hanging out in my small hometown of Battle Mountain, Nevada this week. And I'm SO thrilled because when people found out I was coming home they instantly wanted some photos taken!

Today was my first session, and I adored my time with these 3! I went to school with Shane & Mara, in fact I have more then 1 memory with these guys. I used to play with Mara as a kid and in high school I cruised a few times with Shane and the Tolbert boy!

After a life that took them both in different directions, these 2 have come together and are getting married. Of course when I work with my clients I love to ask them about 'their' story. Shane & Mara's story is C-U-T-E! In fact they admitted to me that when they lived only houses away from each other as children once in a while they'd steal a kiss from each other. Isn't this a match made in heaven?

I loved my time with you guys today Shane & Mara. And miss Kylee is SO cute! You guys are great & my wish for you is a life filled with love & laughter never ending. Thanks for trusting me with your adorable family.

Look at Shane in the above photo, HE ADORES HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment