Sunday, July 25, 2010

Noah & Ava

Noah & Ava came to visit me on my recent trip to Winnemucca Nevada. I had the opportunity to photograph them in their moms friend Katie's yard. It was so awesome to have the opportunity to get to know these 2. Noah is such an amazing lil guy, going into kindergarten and absolutely in love with science. This kid is going to make huge strides in what he does in his life. I can see genius already. Miss Ava was the sweetest little things, and the look on her face made me melt. She has the most gorgeous eyes.
These 2 kids were troopers! In the heat of the day, not once did they complain. They just kept chuggin along, playing the game with me.

Thanks mama S for sharing your darling little ones with me, I hope I have the oppourtunity to capture them again 1 day!



No comments:

Post a Comment