Sunday, July 25, 2010

Katie

Miss Katie had me so excited to take pics of her little man Martin! She kept saying she hoped he cooperated! She was so frustrated after the session last night, but I think she'll really love how the pictures turned out. Martin is a lil man who has lots to say, and there wasn't a moment that I spent with him that I didn't have a smile on my face. I loved EVERY instant with this dude.

Katie lined up a couple of her friends to take photos too, the first which started in her yard. This girl has the most BEAUTIFUL yard, EVER. I love it.

Thank you so much Katie for trusting me to take pictures of your family. I really hope you love the outcome, because I think they turned out GREAT!

x0x0x0

PS. When I showed up at katies house, her MOM was there! Her mom was my 3rd grade teacher... It brought up all sorts of memories, like the time I got sent out for something & the time she sent me to the principals office:) It was SO good to see you Rosita! (can I call my teacher by her first name?)


No comments:

Post a Comment